Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Stringback Flats


Since I am more into flats than heels, I would like to feature this strap stringback flats here. This impressive footwear really caught my attention and I should say that this is a must-have for me. I have no idea when shall I have this, but gotta have one! Hmmm. . . it may be a bit costly at $43.50 but with just some few opps and I could have this already, haha!

This sandals are brought to us by Soiree, and proudly Asian. it is made of synthetic leather and naturally comfortable to wear.



- - - - - - - - - -

Spitz Tunes? Take these surveys now.




1 comments:

gLoR!e said...

i love this one, i love the green one!..i love flat sandals! mmmm let me check if i can grab this one,pocket is broke..

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008