Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Get Ruffled

I am always fond of Asian fashion. If only I have all the financial capability to shop and shop, I would definitely get those wonderful tops and dresses to my treasure chest. Now that Christmas is just around the corner, it would indeed be a great gift for myself to have this fashionable top I found online. Take a peek below:


This is a 100% polyester ruffled blouse, which costs $55.80. Isn't this top astonishing? For me, it is! The style is just great for the winter season with its long sleeves. What further heightened my interest for this top are the pictures, and here they are . . .





The pants made it all the more stylish! I wonder if I have this size eh? Gotta check out if they have extra large sizes then, haha!

0 comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008