Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bride Wars

I was watching Bride Wars at the theater few hours ago, and so far it was a nice chick flick. It was a story that revolves around friendship and my oh my, they also got a bunch of wonderful and chic wardrobes for their two lead stars - - Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway.

Well, for one, I liked their wedding dresses. Both are definitely apart in style, but they are such classics!


I find Anne very skinny though, and I like her more if she is a bit more 'pound'-ful. But she is really pretty and the movie has never failed to show that. Kate, on the other hand, has always been a favorite of mine, that is why before the theaters change programs tomorrow, I went to watch it today. Kate is really stunning in almost all scenes, especially with her office dresses.



They even look good on their fitness clothes! Now I'm wishing I could look like them too.

3 comments:

Laurie @ Madre Gear said...

My sister went to see this movie the other day and said it was so cute! She loved it. It is now on my list to see if I ever get a free moment. My sister is getting married soon so it is extra fun to see movies about weddings and see different wedding dresses. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh.. I love the bride dress that Anne's wearing!

Forgetful Princess said...

I like kates' wedding dress. She's absolutely stunning. Have you seen her movie My bestfriends' girlfriend?

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008