Thursday, January 29, 2009

More Intimate Hearts

In the previous post, accessories in heart designs were featured for the approaching Valentines Day. As the special occasion drew nearer and nearer by the day, I might as well sprinkle this blog with hearts. Hearts are indeed very cute shapes and the best icon to represent love.

As I was browsing and browsing, I happen to find some wonderful heart stuffs. But this time, they may be not be as wholesome as the previous post about hearts, being their intimate in nature. But I just deem them fit to the upcoming occasion, so here they are (credits to lingerie.com)...



* women's small hearts casual socks panty hose from Hot Sox
* women's large hearts casual socks panty hose from Hot Sox
* low rise thongs in leopard heart box from Hanky Panky
* hearts bralette from Hanky Panky
* hearts original thong panty from Hanky Panky


Have an intimate Valentines with your loved ones!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I LOVE the black heart socks!! I just might need to buy a pair for my 9 yr old daughter and I since she's all about unique socks!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008