Friday, January 30, 2009

Getting To Know Amy Poehler

I was doing some blog hopping when I saw a post featuring Amy Poehler. Well, I have seen her in a couple of episodes of Saturday Night Live, and I really admired her talent especially in comedy. She has either appeared or lended her voice on various great and funny films like Scary Movie 2, Shrek the Third, and Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo.

Being a mom myself, I admire her the more for her desire to feature smart girls who, in their own little way, want to make a change in the world. She is now producing a digital series called Smart Girls at the Party, which focuses on interviews with girls and young women about their lives and their respective contributions for the world though their talents. Here's a sample video of Amy's new venture:



What I liked about this series is that it has Barbie as their lead sponsor, which my daughter is so crazy about! And the videos are just easy to view since the tv is user-friendly and anyone could explore them without a problem. The tv widget can even be placed in any profile of social networking sites, like Myspace or Facebook.

Do you believe in smart girls? Well then, get your own widget here.

Post?slot_id=31651&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008