Monday, October 13, 2008

Let's Drool Over Coach

Here in our place, when someone has a Coach, she must be financially wealthy. It remains a wish list of the majority which is yet to be realized, and if materialized, well, one must have religiously put up her savings.

I wonder if you too would love to have Coach. If you do, then join me as I drool over some of their hot items now.


Madison Art Small Hobo - has a zip top closure with inside zip pocket; with a cool op art printed fabric with leather trim and measures 12 x 6 x 1.5.




Tonal Patchwork Zoe - featuring a patchwork of Asia metallic leather, lurex, suede, python print, delave, embossed leather, laminate, printed metallic crocodile and oversized ocelot print. It measures 13 x 10 x 4 and it has a small open silt pocket at the front.




Landon - just feeling casual over this cute and trendy flats with the signature sateen fabric. It has leather trims and the bow just completes everything.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Madison Art Small Hobo looks really nice. :) But I wonder if I can afford that. lol

treasure chest said...

hi elaine! well, it surely looks nice. as to its affordability, I can't say anything, that is why it remains in my wish list..haha!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008