Monday, October 27, 2008

Goin' Mango

I always admired Penelope's beauty. It's really alluring and dramatic. Well, there are a lot of great beauties at Hollywood, but hers is somewhat distinctive, in the sense that she came from a European country, from Spain at that. Not that I locked my praises for her alone, there are also a number of celebrities who are uncommonly beautiful and stunning.

As I was browsing through Mango's website, I found her and it's good to see her really. I used to see her as skinny way back, but now, she has gained a little and it looked good on her all the more. Here are some of her pics:






I also love Mango, although I haven't bought any item from them yet because they have no store here in our place. But gotta buy one soon . . .

0 comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008