Saturday, July 3, 2010

Legging Jeans

Are you quite picky when it comes to pants? Well, I am guilty on that! Aside from the difficulty that I have looking for the perfect fit on pants, I am also keen on the style. Since I am an extra large by nature, I usually find it hard to get the right size and the right style that makes me look good.

Anyway, one thing's for sure when I am buying a pair of jeans - - they must be fit on my legs. Hence, the first thing that comes to mind when I buy one is skinny (well, if there's any other cute style available, why not?). All my jeans at the moment are skinny and I still love them at this minute despite their age, lol!

I saw quite a number of women wearing denim leggings and I find it nice too. They usually call it legging jeans or jeggings.


The good thing with these jeggings is that it can be paired with any shoe style too. Well on the pictures above, they are paired with high-heeled shoes, but they will definitely look good too with ballet flats or doll shoes.

By the way, these jeans are from GAP.

0 comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008