Monday, July 19, 2010

Crazy Over Gladiators

A huge number of ladies are very particular about footwear, and I for one is guilty. Every time I go browsing for items whether online or in the mall, I always find time to drop by any shoe shop and look for some awesome designs.

Well, talking about shoes, it has been quite a time that gladiator sandals or shoes made its way to the fashion ladder of popularity. Personally, I find them really elegant, wearing them brings me back to the time of royalty and panache. I only have one pair of gladiator sandals and they seem to be worn out already due to frequent use, so I thought of adding another pair or two to my treasure chest. These are what I have fancied then . . .








They are just lovely, enough to make me drool over them. I wish funds would just rain down on me now, so I could get hold of these tasteful sandals, lol!

0 comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008