Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Two Tone Charm Watch

I confess that I am a Facebook addict. Aside from getting in touch with old friends, distant relatives and online pals, I also get to shop and play very enjoyable games. So far I have four FB friends which are online stores in substance and I have purchased a number of items from them already.

I was browsing through one friend's on stock items and instantly fell in love with a two tone charm watch the moment I caught glimpse of it! The watch is from Anne Klein and costs Php3,800.00 ($81). It's a pretty reasonable price but budget is tight right now so I had no choice but to order at a later time.

Anyway, here's a preview of the said charm watch . . .


It's so beautiful eh? I could have used this for my brother's wedding if I have the funds now. Sigh . . .

1 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

That is very pretty.. For an Anne Klein, that's a good price. It's of good quality, and very elegant looking as well. I love it.

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008