Monday, October 5, 2009

Shopping for Shoes

I have always been very vocal about my fascination for shoes and mentioned it here time and time again. I still could not explain my greatest love for shoes and bags, but whatever is behind it, I am definitely going to see more of these items in the future . . . whether online or offline.

We need different kinds of shoes for different get-ups. A formal wear requires high heels perhaps, while a sports event calls a need for us to wear rubber shoes. It may not be imperative to have many pairs of shoes in our racks, but it would be the coolest thing ever if we have different shoes for different occasions.

One thing I am looking for right now is a pair that is of green hue. My brother's wedding is coming up in about two months and since their color theme is green, I am eyeing for green shoes. I was looking around in stores here in our place and my search seemed futile since I haven't found the right one yet. My definition of the right one is that it must be my perfect choice of style, perfect fit and perfect shade.

With that, I went browsing online for the right one then and I found a few pairs that took me to instant awe, by searching through the 'latest shoes' and 'evening shoes' categories.



Tired of going around on malls and stores and still haven't found what you wanted? Search for them online now!


0 comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008