Monday, October 5, 2009

Dressing Up The IORA Way

The rise of Asian fashion has been largely obvious nowadays. It may be attributable to the rising fame of Asian artists and celebrities and their followers are also avidly checking on their every style of clothing.

But whether because of these fashionable celebrities or not, it is very noteworthy that Asian style as far as fashion is concerned is becoming competitive globally. Many Asian artists have made quite a name already in the US or in Europe.

My admiration for Asian clothing is slowly growing in pace and so from time to time I would be going to feature some wonderful clothes and accessories made by Asian hands. I have done some in my very previous posts already.

IORA of Singapore, for one, has caught my fancy and they have chic collections to show off. Here are some previews of what I am talking about:



These clothes are refreshingly modern and imaginative. . . care to agree?

0 comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008