Saturday, July 5, 2008

Esprit Dover Baguette



I just can't get enough of black bags, I wonder why. Every time I see a nice one, I really fall in love with it at the first instance. Just like this Dover baguette from Esprit, it was something that made me say..."Lo and behold!". This is again included in my wish list.

This bag is inspired in the eighties style, which is distinctively rounded in design with decorative pleats. It is very roomy and has zipped compartments and opens with its logo tag zipper. Really great for casual walks and office use.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks nice. Yes, 80's becoming a trend for today's fashion. I think I need to open my mother's wardrobe again.

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008