Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blogging Friends Forever Award

Got an award from Mommy Alleh!

The award below came from
AZ. It is called the Blogging Friends Forever (BFF) Award. An award personally designed and was given precious time to come up with something truly a recipient will be grateful and value the hard work put into it.



Rules:
1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award
2. Four (4) of them are followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.

I would like to pass on this award to N.E.R., Sojourn, Binx, Michy and Alf.

Please, the above 5 people are encouraged to pass this award to 5 Blogging friends too, following the 4 rules listed above. I will be very happy if we show some support to the recipients of this award by any of the following means; linking, commenting, subscribing, rating

It's true I have never seen you

and we have never met,

Never shaken Hands or

even truly hugged and yet!

I know for sure you care for

me by the kindness that you give.

And our keyboards keep us

together doesn't matter where we live.

So I give you this gift to

put a smile on your face

and to let you know in my

heart you have a special place.

Read more about this award on Iyer's Blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi. thank you so much for this award. take care.

Anonymous said...

And I hope I'll be the winner of tis award.

Anonymous said...

Great suff. Thanks for dropping by. care to x link. Let me know.. Cheers !!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008