Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wallpapers

Jennifer Aniston is one of my favorite actresses of all times. I really liked her on Friends, and since then i have followed her movies. Anyway, I found this wonderful wallpaper featuring her and I think this would be great for my PC.


There are lots of wallpapers about her that I found at Share Wallpapers dot org. Well, I could have different Jen wallpapers then every week! And oh, there are also from otehr celebrities as well . . . just like the one below:


Opppsss. . . I still have not gotten over! Oh well.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer is also my favorite actress, and I'm a guy by the way. 10 years of Friends was great - wish there was more. She had some great movies and some that weren't so good, but I watched them anyway :)

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008