Thursday, September 18, 2008

Woven Wedge

I bought a nice wedge sandals online and I was so excited while it was still in transit. But much to my dismay, the sandals were too big for my feet. They are size 10, and me having a size 8.5 or 9 feet, I figured out to buy a size 10 for an allowance.

Here are some shots of the sandals:







These are great sandals, with tie-on-your-ankle design and the materials were woven. It is beige in color, really appropriate for flaunting those newly pedicured toes, haha! The heels are just perfect at two inches. Oh by the way, they were made to order.

Now they are just stuck on the closet. Sigh!

1 comments:

Shawie said...

oh that's a nice pair of sandals... very handmade looking, expensive here in the US:(

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008