Friday, October 1, 2010

Wayfarer Sunglasses

I have come to love sunglasses, to which I put all my blame to my husband. He always use sunglasses every time he is out. I tried one of his glasses and since then, I use one when I am out in the sun.

Sunglasses have become a popular fashion accessory nowadays, especially during summer. A lot of designs have already come out, varying in sizes, colors and materials. My husband wanted me to have an aviator sunglasses, given that I have a round face, but I am getting this fancy for a Ray Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses ever since I watched the movie Twilight.



This wayfarer shades is fashionably stylish - - in its tortoise hue. If I am to wear them, I may not look as hot as Edward or Bella does, but I know I could make my own statement with it. It definitely will look good with anything, so there won't be any problem on mix and match. Ray Ban has already made a name as far as sunglasses are concerned and for that, I have the full trust to the brand.

What's your kind of sunglasses?

2 comments:

kaca mata said...

wayfarer is most unique design

treasure chest said...

yes indeed! i hope i could have like this one of these days . . . :-D

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008