Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Outer Wear and London Fashion

I usually don't wear blazers and coats because I easily get warm due to my overweight build. I only get to use wear them during seminars with very cold venues, and travels. My thought these outer wear is that they are only worn during office or any corporate gathering, but I am proven wrong as they are nowadays worn as a fashion statement.

Outer wears are great when paired with shorts or mini skirts. It somehow creates a stylish contrast within the wearer, the blazers being formal and the shorts or skirts being casual. I find projecting dual personalities through fashion quite interesting, since it eliminates a monotonous mood.

Here are samples of outer wears that would definitely go well with any rugged or casual bottoms:


Banana Republic and Gap


Guess, Burberry and Bebe

These elegant coats can best be worn on any formal and casual occasions, with your favorite type of shoes too. Whether you go for high heels, wedges, flats or slippers, these outer wear will never fail to unleash your chic side. And oh, there are a number of cute shoes at London Fashion, which you can check right now.

0 comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008