Sunday, October 3, 2010

Red Dress

Wow, October is up and that means my birth month is finally here! I am pretty excited to have my 33rd year of existence, not because I wanted to grow old already, but because I liked the number 33.

Anyway, my birthday is just 8 days away from now and if things would go quite nicely and as planned, I would love to celebrate it with family and friends. I think this will also be a great time to do a housewarming since we just moved in to our new home three months ago.

I had in mind to put a sort of color theme for my birthday and that color is red. I am thrilled to see my guests wearing anything red on that special day of mine. And of course, I will be wearing the same color too, so I am now in search of a nice (plus size) dress that would surely look good on me.

The results of my search are here:


From BCBG and Victoria's Secret


From D & G and Halston Heritage


From Tory Burch and Valentino

I am amazed at these stylish and elegant clothes that I forgot I have a plus size built. I am hoping I could fit into those and be able to wear one in chic sophistication despite my weight during my birthday.

Which inspiration should I choose?

1 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Red dress will surely look good on you. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008