Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Bags For Me



How I wish, haha!

Since I have lost my bag some few weeks ago (and the helper has not found it yet until now), I am thinking of buying a new bag. I am so fascinated with bags that every time I go (window)shopping, I am always drawn to bag boutiques and stores.

Now I have all my eyes for these three wonderful bags and I hope I could buy at least one of them before the first quarter of the year ends. By the way, these bags are from Guess, Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger, respectively.

For the moment, my fancies are caught off guard by bags with logos all over, hence the choices on guess and Tommy. Well, the Ralph Lauren is different, but I love its clear body, giving a new and tidy look altogether. If I could have this, I better stock this bag with impressive contents, lol!

Sigh . . . still wishing on a star...

0 comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008