Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Heart Chucks


Literally speaking, this picture tells all there is to tell about the post's title. I mean, I love Chucks but with hearts all over, well, I love it even more! I have Chucks back when I was in college and since I am in need for a new sneakers now, this hi-cut Chuck Taylor all star hearts would be magnificent and just in time with the approaching special occasion called the Valentines. Here are some more hearts brought to us by Chuck Taylor . . .


Well, my interest in Chucks were revived when I saw Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson (Bella Swan and Edward Cullen, Twilight) wearing them during a Vanity Fair shoot.



So, have you considered wearing hearts this Valentines? *grins*

0 comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008