Thursday, February 12, 2009

Color Your Prom

Aside from the Valentines Day, February also marks the most exciting event of a teenage life - - prom. With prom, you get to shop for a dress that you would wear for that one special occasion. Unfortunate for me though, because way back my time in high school, we used to wear a uniform prom dress to avoid unequality.

Well, that did not stop me to look around and see what dresses are great for prom. And this time, I am so awed with dresses that display vividly different and contrasting colors and how they blend well overall. Allow me to share what I found:

By Jovani:



By Tony Bowls:


By Faviana:


Colorful is beautiful, isn't it?

0 comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008