Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dance Apparels

Do you love dancing? Well, I do!

After deciding for the nth time to trim down my weight, I finally went back to dance exercise. It is so much fun to do this kind of sweating out because aside from the great music blazing from the sound speakers, I get amused to see myself dancing in front of the mirror wall, which is all over the studio.

It is best to do the exercise you love most. Some people maintained their great bodies through engaging on sports that they love. I have been dancing since my pre-school days and until now, three decades after, I still am. I guess this fascination can no longer be taken away from me.

I really loved watching dancers do their routines with wonderful dance attires. And I would love to have one too, so I could use it on dance exercise sessions.

Here are a few ideas I got . . .

Talk about comfort and style!

1 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, dancing is the best way to lose weight. You kill two birds with one stone. You enjoy dancing to the beat of your favorite music and in the process you lose weight too. Isn't that wonderful? Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008