Monday, June 21, 2010

Catching Up

I am happy to note that this blog is still at PR2 despite my absence from the blogosphere. It has been half a year already since I last made a post in here.

Hey, I love talking about fashion and style so I will not be leaving this blog for good. I may be away for a while to attend to some personal matters but I would always go back to blogging about my personal fascinations and ideas. Expressing my insights in writing is one thing that I love doing the most. Well, since I have been in hiatus for a semester, I have to update this blog so as to catch up with the stats. This will require some hard work and good seo then and I am hoping the best of luck would be on my side.

A lot of fashionable things worth blogging for have already been out in the market. Unfortunately, I was not able to write about them due to personal events that took me away from the blogosphere. Anyway, I love reading fashion and shopping blogs and I am grateful for the insights and ideas shared by fellow bloggers. Through those ideas, I wouldn't be left behind (*wink*).

0 comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008